First off, let's make one thing clear:
Do not take Decatur Street. Unless you have a truck and enjoy 4x4ing.
Google maps and other services might list it. It's an unimproved rough dirt road and we don't recommend it.
We recommend instead Bradford Street, along the old unused railroad tracks, or these directions:
- From Vancouver, take I-5 South toward Portland
- Travel south on I-5 for 5 miles
- Take exit 304, Rosa Parks Way
- Turn right on N Rosa Parks Way and head west
- After about 3 miles, continue straight on Willamette, passing under the St. Johns Bridge
- Take a left on Baltimore Ave.
- We are in the large orange building on your right, Cathedral Park Place
Between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm, please use the parking garage. The entrance is on the right just as you first pass the building. Once parked, go to the far back entrance near the large “Titanium” sign on the NW side of the garage. Go through the door and enter the hallway. Take a right, go down the hall, take a left and we are in Suite 231.
After 4:30 pm, or if the parking garage is full, enter the building on the north/back entrance. Heading down Baltimore, pass the building and take a right onto N Bradford, which runs adjacent to railroad tracks. Follow the train tracks and, as you come around the building, stay to the right and head up the slight hill. Park near docks M or N and enter the building through the door on the deck. After hours, you will need someone to let you in.