First off, let's make one thing clear:
Do not take Decatur Street. Unless you have a truck and enjoy 4x4ing.
Google maps and other services might list it. It's an unimproved rough dirt road and we don't recommend it.
We recommend instead Bradford Street, along the old unused railroad tracks, or these directions:
- Take I-5 North and merge onto I-405 North
- Follow I-405 North around downtown
- Merge from left lane onto HWY 30W towards "NW Industrial Area - St. Helens"
- Travel on HWY 30W toward St. Johns Bridge (7.7 miles)
- At the stoplight before bridge, take a left onto NW Bridge Ave toward "St Johns Bridge"
- Head up the hill and east over the bridge
- At the stoplight take a left onto N. Ivanhoe/Rivergate
- Go 2 blocks. Take a left on N. Baltimore
- Continue down the hill on Baltimore for about 4 blocks
- We are in the large orange building on your right, Cathedral Park Place (see photo below of garage entrance)
Between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm, please use the parking garage. The entrance is on the right just as you first pass the building. Once parked, go to the far back entrance near the large “Titanium” sign on the NW side of the garage. Go through the door and enter the hallway. Take a right, go down the hall, take a left and we are in Suite 231.
After 4:30 pm, or if the parking garage is full, enter the building on the north/back entrance. Heading down Baltimore, pass the building and take a right onto N Bradford adjacent to the railroad tracks. Follow the train tracks and, as you come around the building, stay to the right and head up the slight hill. Park near docks M or N and enter the building through the door on the deck. After hours, you will need someone to let you in.